Reasons Why I Don't Fit With My Generation


Throughout my entire young adult life, I have never truly felt like I could connect with most country my age. Parents and teachers have said things like: "you're such an old soul" or "you're wise beyond your years," and all I know is that I don't seem to fit into my generation. Recently, there has been a lot of controversy as to whether or not my generation is lazy and unappreciative. While I do not think this is totally true, I do have a Predicament with the way many people my age present themselves in society. This being said, I am not sure if I am more upset with my generation or the company of people I have been forced to be associated with during this time of adolescence; for if things temperamental when we enter the next phase of life, I noteworthy feel differently about "my generation".

But I am now stuck in a vortex that invites people who are always busy with something and don't take the time to delight in the little things. People who take the easy way out and don't know how to open up and communicate effectively. People who are obsessed with being "young and wild and free" with no regard to the consequences of their choices. People who are so stuck in their beliefs that they waste to admit when they're wrong. People who choose to be kind to a catch few, leaving others to wonder why they are not honorable of your time. With every sparkle of pixie dust I can find and with every feather in my sensitive soul, I try really hard to not be one of these republic. And the following reasons explain why:

1. You remove talking to older people rather than people your own age.

You're a republic pleaser and always find it satisfying when older republic, especially parents, like you. Also the content of the conversation is always more meaningful.

2. Your core is crafted out of handwork and effort.


You have been raised to persevere and see things through; you don't take the easy way out. Even if you fail or things don't remained the way you hoped they would, you feel better vivid you did everything you can to try and make it happen.

3. You still believe in chivalry and romance.


There will never be a day where you don't.

4. You don't need to party to have fun.


You don't see the point to in losing control of your mind and body which can modestly lead to potentially dangerous situations. Watching the sunset and having a movie marathon with some friends sounds good to me.

5. You have very few "go-to" people in your life.


You have discovered the understanding of: quality over quantity. You've never had a million friends because you're perfectly cheerful with the few people you know will always have your back. Even understanding I'm in college, I'm lucky that my go-to populate back home lives 30 seconds away from me. Missing you, Aidan.

6. You always see the other side of things.


You involuntarily do this because you naturally see the pros and cons of everything in life. You remarkable lean closer to one side but you can always notion the other perspective. You would be surprised how many republic do not know how to (or choose not to) do this.

7. You forgive easily and try to make things work.


You don't notion couples that always break up and make up, or the friendships that end over droll things. Life is short and 99% of the time, it is always reliable it to forgive and move on.

8. Your conscience is your best friend.


You literally do not make any decisions in life minus thinking it all the way through, considering everything that could remained as a result of your actions. Sometimes you remarkable wish you could be a little more spontaneous but at least you know you're decision-exclusive good choices!

9. You like to spend time alone.


It's always a healthy tool to spend a little time alone. You like yourself, right? Yeah, me too.

10. You don't obsess over your eyebrows.


You will just never understand.

11. You like conversations that dig down deep.


Nothing is better than populate able to learn all about someone's hopes, dreams, and thoughts throughout the universe.

12. You are kind to strangers.


Genuinely nice republic are friendly at all times. My mama taught me that you'll never know what happens in a person's life gradual closed doors. Showing kindness to a stranger can make all the difference.

From Your Site Articles

Related Articles Around the Web


Source

Reasons Why I Don't Fit With My Generation . There are any Reasons Why I Don't Fit With My Generation in here.